Soul Catcher(S)

Wow...an update. I though they dropped it since they haven't updated in so long.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't he aim to become a cardiologist if he can see people's hearts? He would have a huge advantage over his peers.

@Kaarme He doesnt see their physical state but their emotional state. So its better for him to more of a psychiatrist or something that reaches the peoples heart

I wish this was in English. I keep looking, but can never find the English translation. I would totally love to own the books.
It’s always awesome to see interesting points of view and I love the added music perspective of this story!😊

This is complete with 11 volumes, we are right in the middle of the story...omg xD

pls continueeeee I've been waiting for updates for years, I even already forgot half of the story :'v

Uderrated.
Honestly this is one of the rarest manga out there. Have a nice pacing, interesting characters and awesome story. Hope a scanlation group will pick this up.

An update on Soul Catcher(s) scanlation progress

The imangascans team is still very interested in scanlating this series. However, we do not have a translator anymore. If you know a translator who would be interested in helping us with Soul Catcher(s), please direct them to our Discord channel. The link to our Discord can be found on our group's Mangadex page.

Abiztic
Imangascans

Users who are viewing this thread