Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore but at least it's interesting

Wow only wow... eren is a monster ! And i bet he already knows a way to stop Ymir and make her do what he wants. I mean he saw everything, zeke doesn't stand a chance...

Lux

Power Uploader
If Eren hasn't seen any memories of the future Attack Titan successor does it mean somewhat the power of the titans is about to end?

Contributor
The amount of character development Eren has gotten over the years is insane from the almost classic shounen mc at the start to the personification of willpower and drive that he is rn

Fed-Kun's army
So Eren planned all of this out 4 years in advance due to seeing the outcome as a result of touching Historia in the RTS arc.... Eren is honestly one of anime/Manga's most interesting protagonists in a WHILE imo. Even though his intentions may seem noble, I can't help but retain a sinister vibe from his true motives. He looked at his own father with such intense hatred when he didn't want to kill the children... GREAT CHAPTER.

P.S. All of the aspects relating to "time" have already been heavily alluded to with the earlier chapters and Characters... Kruger, To you in 2000 years, etc.. Why are some of you confused????

Dex-chan lover
For like 10 days I've been unable to focus on things just waiting for this moment

Dex-chan lover
...I MEAN, IT MAKES SENSE, RIGHT?! Shit, I want to be mad but I can’t. It’s too logical.

time travel? really? I guess it works cause I had no idea but I don't like what it means for Eren's character. Now he has to fulfill his "destiny." Unless there is now a future successor who will then also use timetravel powers.

Dex-chan lover
well, that is impressive. I am understanding nothing

Aggregator gang
That's kind of absolute bullshit, but kind of not. Unfortunately, that's not the sort of feeling you should be having at this sort of moment. The only thing I feel that is a really fair justification is the Attack Titan not following anyone, but extrapolate all the way to borderline time travel and this is really pushing the envelope.

Time travel is an absolute bitch and not something that should be done so lightly. And once the smart people who've actually studied or at least thrown a lot of time into the concept show up here, I'm sure a shit ton of holes are going to start popping up, aside from the most obvious ones.

Regardless, at least in part, seems extremely lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread