Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst Is that from the novel? May want to use a
spoiler tag
. Because none of that was in this manga. Alex is clearly twisted with ulterior motives.

Double-page supporter
So did she go psycho because she thinks that her brother is dead or what was that at the end?

Dex-chan lover
So the "guider" job has a bigger function than just "guiding" the hero, it is also a way to control the hero when it becomes too much.

Idk how to put this apart from saying this, "I really want to butcher Alex", when I saw the last panel of the Mc's sister.
Aah! That really made me furious. Partly,.. No in a major way coz how the Hero (Mc's sister) 's skill is destined by the gods.

She's lacking in vitamin nii.
Also, if you want spoilers:
Yea, only one guy talked with red to throw him out. He "loves" the hero and wants her for himself, also he believes he can take over useless work of MC. He can't, partially throught ignoring problems, partially through lack of multitude of abilities that red has.
So, after some fighting the party breaks apart. "I though this party was the fastest way to defeat the demon king. You guys suck, so i'm going alone".
Hero was left alone with this retard and her vocation of a hero forces her to fight constantly. She can't even take a brake to look for her onii-chan...
I'm suprised i remember that much. I've read it before manga started.

Dex-chan lover
Ruti has a unique situation with her hero divine protection;
it's too powerful to the extent that it neutralizes her emotional capacity and senses - she can't express anger, can't feel warmth or cold, can't show human expressions; just a drive to keep on going and going to defeat the demon lord.

@twgok13 Can you tell how far in the manga, what you stated will happen, just an estimate and what will happen after that? Like how Mc reacts or his sisters condition.

in some distant time line on other isekai ..... head pats will prevent some genocide

Users who are viewing this thread