Author Chapter 210 (Golden Kamuy)
You know what more creepy than getting someone's loyalty by lying to them? To see how they stay loyal to you even they know you are lying to them.

Edit:
And so my guess is correct, Koito's kidnapping is Tsurumi's work. Though i recall other reader also shave same suspicion so I guessink its not that hard to miss.
Last edited 1 year ago by otakubouzu.
Bless this scanlation team for their end notes. We'd all be furiously flipping through past chapters trying to reconnect the dots after every new one that references something from way back when.
Based Koito. I should’ve known he’d spurt out praises for Tsurumi knowing what he’d done. Not gonna lie, it made me laugh out loud.
And here I thought Koito was starting to grow a brain...
@Kellizer-Levvit
They really live up to their everyday heros name with their end notes on all of their manga.
"He told me sweet lies of sweet loves
Heavy with the burden of the truth"

same energy
I doubted Tsurumi's involvement in the Koito incident since I didn't think he had any reason to orchestrate it at that point in time, I always assumed his plans were a reaction to what happened during and after the war. Now it seems he's been scheming for decades... I wonder where the story goes next.
how many layers of keikaku are we on?
@ExtraOrder: I feel like he just did that to get Tsukishima off of his back honestly, I think he is now completely at odds with Tsurumi
Tsurumi is a fucked up guy, but man he's hella smart mmm...
koito's relationship with his father is fixed because of tsurimi, so he may actually be grateful for that, unlike tsukishima, who is too dead inside to care about being lied to
@ExtraOrder
@That-Guy
I think he is just acting. His reaction is different from his usual Tsurumi-idolized actions. You can go back and see when he admired Tsurumi, his facial expression were different and his eyes sometimes sparkling. Now he seems like he is mad but unable to take any action as Tsukishima could kill him right there.
those eyes, those damn eyes. tsurumi the motherfucker!
@miyako19
Yeah I’d have to agree now that you’ve mentioned it. I gotta admit lots of little details went over me this chapter.
Jesus this chapter. I dont think Koito admiration is the end is entirely genuine, he seems to be putting on an act.
Tell me lies tell me lies tell me sweet little lies~
uh what was that at the end

I really need to reread the whole series, whenever there are pages with all this dialogue, I don't understand half of it because I've forgotten so much of what's happened 😓
someone on twitter suggested that koito's renewed idolization of tsurumi might be revealed as fake if he fails to go into monkey-screech mode when faced with the actual tsurumi, which i thought was very clever. can't wait for the next chapter! thank you for translating!
This is a wild ride...