Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Decisive Battle

What a stupid ass power. If she truly had power over gravity why doesn't she just suspend them all in place? Or make the room a super gravity chamber even Goku would die in. She could've affected everything there, from the projectiles to their movements.

Though I guess it is still a test. She does want them to defeat her and fulfill the heretics' wish. Still, could have been better than a straight power brawl.

Double-page supporter
I feel like the chapters are just kind of rushing through the story, touching on some key points (not all) but skipping over development and a lot of the main story. It kind of feels like a lazy LN promo manga at this point, they could at least make the big fights feel like big fights.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you stand over someone who can manipulate gravity that's like the 45th dumbest thing to do in supernatural battles

@Leo80221 It's not though? It's actually pretty accurate so far.

Double-page supporter
@phoenixir Really? Even though the chapters seem to be so lacking in content, and it literally skipped the end of the first dungeon and gave a short, this is what happened summary? If it isn't skipping things then it feels like it is, which is basically what I said before. Sorry if that sounds like I'm mad at you, it's hard to say what I mean and not sound rude.

Dex-chan lover
No I understand. The skipped to the end of the first dungeon thing couldn't be helped since, 18 full manga chapters in the same setting would be boring. And, since we also have Arifureta zero plus the Raissen Grand Labrinth arc is amusing but brief this arc is accurate. The Great Forest Arc too. So it's pretty accurate if not completely

@phoenixir It definitely is skipping over a lot of the things. There were mutliple flashbacks to the classmates at this point in time which are no where to be seen, and although some of them weren't that important (AKA Kouki's fight with the Emperor), they were still a part of the story and they were skipped.

Now when we get to the part where
Hajime reunites with Kaori, there isn't going to be the big 'she's been trying so hard and she finally got to meet him again', it's just gonna be like 'Wow, that's convenient that she stuck to exploring the dungeon after he fell....'.

Well, it can't be helped. Hopefully the anime has those parts, they are needed IMO. :p

Users who are viewing this thread