Shadow Madness

Group Leader
Hello, ahm... Well, I was wondering if I could translate your project "Cheating Men Must Die" in another language (Spanish). I would give the respective credits to you and to the author. Thank you for your attention and your hard work.

A really amazing group with great people. I'm excited to see the updates for the sharp and skillful Su Luxia. I enjoy reading your translations. Thank you so much!

Double-page supporter
Hehe thanks for the romance translations. Stay beautiful

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your ultra-violent translations. You're beautiful inside and out, even the FBI and police can't resist your beauty and won't stop chasing after you~

Thank you so much for all your hard work. All the projects you've picked up are of my favorites. <3

Thank you so much for your hard work! I hope you're all keeping yourselves hydrated! :>

Group Leader
Manhua can be so hit-or-miss, yet so how you always seem to choose “hits”. Thank you for all the lovely translations!

I love the new work The Antagonistic Goddess Attacks, Keep up the great work.

Thanks for all the updates, And I do mean all of them to 7 in one day is a great pace Keep up the great work.

I really love ShadowMadness group's works! Thank you for all the chapters and your hard work!❤️❤️❤️

ShadowMadness.... 👏👏 I love nearly all of your work.. like I'm not even kidding. thank you so much for spoiling us!😙

@ScarryCherryPie

We release chapters weekly. To get the information on when your favorite series by us will be out, please refer to the links under our group info to get to our discord and blog :)

I like how Shadow Madness consistently updates their manhwas. My favorite out of their manhwas is Cheating men must die.

@ShadowMadness
Can you translate " Cretaceous period".
It's a chinese manhua.
The group translates at a very slow pace and the raws are around 90 chaps.

Users who are viewing this thread