Author Yofukashi no Uta
this author really know how to make a normal pose or act feels so unrealistically ecchi

I mean, Dagashikashi is good, and Tejina-senpai kinda okay, but this one is gold
@Shane508404 I didn’t notice her eyes till i read that comment and now im crying LOL
there are troughs here and there, but overall the series is damn good
40/45 ... I hope we´ll be getting faster releases ...
I binge read all of it so far and god damn do I wish there was more to read. Anyone know anything similar to this?
it´s been 2 weeks since the last chapter...6 chapters behind..
Again with with this artist. Story is great and the art is top tier for me, super unique style. 9/10
did Tonikaku Scans drop this manga(v2.0)? I mean, only 40/46 chapters translated and they haven't translated a chapter for 3 weeks;..
RIP translation. does anyone even remember this manga..a new group needs to pick up this manga aSaP>/
Last edited 2 mo ago by onlyechi.
Seems pretentious.
very nice
Fucking love it~ need moar
I hope that the next time ``Tonikaku Scans`` release a chapter they will release more than 1 chapter,,
Last edited 2 mo ago by onlyechi.
and he bitched out, dropped.
I thought I knew this art from somewhere. Dagashi Kashi huh? Guess it's time to quit procrastinating and read the latter so I can start this. Hopefully the ecchi tag is more honest this time around. Hotaru is cute, but that series was hardly ecchi. : /
Kotoyama has finally struck gold with a story worth his art-style. Really enjoying this so far.
It was a nice read but started to get boring and repetitive.
this is a fucking 10/10. I love it so much.
I started reading this expecting some slice of life comedy normal stuff but the story turns out to be more and more serious and I love it.
Oh damn these chapters are too short. Made me think about fun and life a bit. I want more :o