Inubaka - Vol. 16 Ch. 163 - Important Poo

Group Leader
Yall don't even know how beyond happy I am that I am not the only one yo.
edit: oops, just realized there was a page missing. I'll update that

yeah I was going to buy the localized versions of inubaka but then saw they canned the license like halfway through the series and said fuck that

never doing that again after the Ranma 1/2 Viz volumes debacle(even if that eventually got finished later in a completely different book format from the originals, I had already dumped a couple hundred on that first run)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this!!!!

I still don't forgive Viz for the whole bankruptcy event that lead to a lot of good manga getting dropped with no scanlators picking them up, and yes I know I'm a horrible person for saying that, after all people lost their jobs and all. They licensed a whole bunch of really good manga, and it was a time when publishers went all out against illegally translated manga and sites like onemanga, law suits were dropped and people were threatened with legal actions and all that shits, so scanlators had no choice but to drop all licensed series (unless they retreated to a closed group or forum), and when the publishers dropped the series or went bankrupt, most scanlators already quit, or wouldn't pick the series up again because they still feared the legal actions.

So again, thank you thank you thank you!!!! I really look forward to the next chapters :D

Group Leader
@yatsuki
ah, is that what happened? Never really looked into it, I just assumed they thought this series wasn't profitable enough or something. That was one of my beef's with funimation back in the day too. They snatched up the rights to a bunch of shit but then never actually did anything with it, other than spam C&D's to any amateur who dared translate them . I was like, bro, I'm willing to PAY for your shit, if you just actually do it! If you're not going to translate it at least let someone else.

Anyway, here's hoping the manga police don't come kicking down my door lol.

((p.s, working on 164 now, hoping to get it out either tonight or tomorrow.)

Users who are viewing this thread