Author Chapter 99 (5Toubun no Hanayome)
Wait, so he said he loves them all platonically? I’m confused. Nino, Ichika, and to some extent Miku said they loved him romantically.
This madman.
@Oniros Wait, so he said he loves them all platonically? I’m confused. Nino, Ichika, and to some extent Miku said they loved him romantically.

They will just have to be satisfied with being in-laws. This may be the most thorough differentiating of the "harem." Two careers are already lined up. How long for the other two? I suspect there will be just Itsuki going to college with the MC. The rest will have their new jobs.
@Oniros
I think he means romantically. That's why he hesitates to give definitive answer to them during the festival.
Concluding: FINALLY MC who had balls to say he loves more than one girl while being aware of the feelings they have for him.
what more can go wrong with the school fest?
The last page was beautiful
Author pulling this out of his ass to try to convince readers all girls have equal chances 🤧
Next chapter is 100, just in time for a big reveal! It's refreshing to see a series like this actually have some progress to it (or so it seems so far, haha).
Madlad is going Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo. I'm perfectly fine with it.
Calling it now: this series will end in a way that no reader will be happy with.
Fuutarou continues to be an absolute Chad.
So my boi Fuutarou is going to be an absolute chad and choose them all? if so thanks based Fuutarou
What is this? The Bachelor?
o wao they use "love" over here while the next translation over use "like"
what a man
@NamelessGent I mean that’s pretty fricken obvious. No matter which quint wins, Negi’s gonna have 4 angry quint fanbases aiming daggers at his throat.
Chad Fuutarou announced to all 5 that he loves them equally.
good an TL group recognized me finally 😉
@Urappy I was thinking more along the lines of a cop-out harem ending.
For me, this last page was the crown of all the ones before. Because really, that scene in the original Tomo-chan was just as golden. To use it here... was a great delivery.

I'm surprised to see the author go this route. And compared to a very empty "I love you all, so let the ending be a harem", this looks more promising that it will end with something more satisfying. It does feel like things are winding down rather quickly... but, it's looking good for now.