Skip and Loafer - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Prickling Private Training

Aggregator gang
its really nice seeing these characters interact, it just feels really nice.

Fed-Kun's army
I liked the insight into Egashira. She was that chubby, awkward girl who's tried so hard that maybe she's kind of lost sight as to who she really is. Definitely makes her more sympathetic. But I really like how Mako-chan has been developed. This quiet, reserved girl has opened up enough to bitch and moan about how it's gonna suck having to play sports.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaah i love the storytelling and the characters so much. It is such a pleasure seeing how mitsumi helps people transform not in a melodramatic or judgmental way but in a subtle and caring way. Watching egashira get more depth as a character is also a pleasure.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the update~ glad that we got to know a bit moe about Egashira and that she can be properly be part of the group as well~ oh, also I just noticed this now has the romance tag (I think it didn't before) so there is gonna be romance then?

Fed-Kun's army
@zexalfan

I haven't read that far ahead so I'm not sure and I didn't add the tag myself, but the atmosphere changed a little since the movie theatre chapter so it's probably a good tag.

Ahh~ My heart has been soothe once again ✲゚。.(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。​

Fed-Kun's army
@Monky
Not really, while he does push her along in some cases, a lot of it is from her as a character growing and how her optimistic attitude affects those around her. All the other characters grow from her, and she mainly grows in her own way, with push from some people or or main boy every now and then. Which I feel might be because it's something he finds wholesome. And we can tell he know social cues and how to read people, so seeing someone who is unabated by the subterfuge of socializing and is themselves is something he can appreciate and wants to push to thrive. Or something akin to that.

God my heart. Had to reread this again and it makes me feel so bubbly inside. Hate to do this to you, but I’m a State fan so #GOGREEN

Users who are viewing this thread