Fukushuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 25 - The * Victim

Group Leader
...so glad I stopped halfway and when I found it I just skimmed last chapter ._. dafuq

It's a decent ending but too abrupt and open to imagination.
And the reveal part was bad in my opinion, the author tried to make it sound smart but it ended up being just random.

you got
-Blondie who is ayane's protector all along.
-Rapist who love ayane. "sharing is caring" is his motto(gangbang).
-Kaikeku doori-kun who basically shove into story last moment.
-Tragic backstory antagonist who doesn't really matter because she's just a puppet all along...
-yandere sidekick and psycho sidekick
-ryuu the shounen upright hero. who allowed the woman he loved to get bullied and raped.

and Ayane herself. broken, insane, normal, caring, sociopath. she can be anything depends on what writer want.

hot garbage. but a good one.

So many plotholes

So what was all the foreshadowing in chapter 4?
-Why did Yuuko call Ayana a traitor in the flashback?
-Why did Miho have this ominous smirk when Ayana said they were friends?
-Who was Emi talking to she said "You're the one behind this Ayana bullying mess..."?

If Ren liked Ayana
-Why did he bully her and have his two friends rape her?
-Why did he force her to kiss glasses-kun and reject Ryou?
-When he was about to die, why did he talk like daisuke and ochi were good people? They're fucking rapists.

If Miho knew all this shit from before, why didn't she do anything about it? Still doesn't explain why she and Ren were conspiring together.
-Why did she say she herself was worse than shit?

The whole scene where Ren saves Ayana then Miho gets kidnapped was unnecessary and made no sense. He should've just beat up the two girls and exposed their plan to Ayana right there.

The only good person in this is Ryo and I can't believe the author redeemed that piece of trash Ren. He should've died.

The father should have also died.

Dex-chan lover
That was pretty awful, so many sudden plot twists that felt inserted in just the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread