Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry - Vol. 0 Ch. 0.1 - Leticiel (Web Version)

Double-page supporter
Goddamn it it's isekai.
It has kind of a Fire Emblem vibe. Will she lose her kingdom and set out to liberate it, I wonder?

Dex-chan lover
@marcopolonian : no it is not an isekai. Her husband was an otherworlder, but she is not, and was reborn in the same world in her next life.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I was excited when I saw the plot and the cover AND the tags but the synopsis didn't mention anything about another Kirito looking guy ... I kind of lost my motivation half way through, can someone please tell me (using hiding spoiler of course) if the story will be heavily involve him?

Fed-Kun's army
Ok....... Ok, I'm ready for things to go to shit now.

Group Leader
@Serenata

ln spoiler on romance question by serenata
she gets reincarnated and comes across a guy who looks suspiciously similar to nao. did he get reincarnated too? is it just some random guy who looks like him? we don't know...
it's been hinting at romance.(in the ln)

@Serenata
no, as stated in synopsis, Leticiel will reborn thousands year in the future (or precisely, waking up/taking over a certain girl). It just that Leticiel sometimes remember her husband but he will not involve in the plot. But there is a certain boy that resembles her husband. Just that

Fed-Kun's army
OH GODDAMMIT AUTHOR, WHY MUST YOU EXPLAIN THE BACKSTORY LIKE THIS aaaAAAAAAAAAAA—

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata : as far as the end of the first light novel,
after she reincarnated 1000 years (or was it 2000) into the future she has not run into anyone from her previous life, though she does reminisce a bit as her new life sucks (the degradation of magic knowledge resulted in them looking at the wrong traits for magic and her reincarnation is the exact opposite of those traits, which is perfect for the type she uses, ao they think she can not use magic at all, and her family and fiance the crown prince (she chosen by the king because she was the top candidate in every area other than magic) shuns and ignores her as a result) and misses her husband. There is also a guy who reminds her of him she befriends

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the replies!!! IT looks more interesting now! my disappointment came when my mind was set into "COOL GIRL FANTASY ADVENTURE MODE!" for seeing the cover and the synopsis and then I Saw a guy (with a design I've seem at least a hundred times) that felt from the sky and I Just... That's not what I was advertised hahahaha, you could say I got "triggered" by his appearance or I got Vietnam flashbacks

Aggregator gang
Sucker for isekai-magician-reincarnations-with-decent-art, so followed, I guess.

Group Leader
Just a heads-up, this is a monthly manga and next chapter will be released on 9/13. And who knows how long it will take to get that chapter out.

Users who are viewing this thread