Girl with a Knife

Double-page supporter
Oh wow, I'm interested in seeing where this is headed. I can see why Love is like this, with everyone romanticizing and glorifying her illness and imminent death. Her worth is completely based on the fact she's sick and is dying.

Dex-chan lover
I expected knife action. This absolutely did not deliver. I didn't see a single knife. 0/10

I expected suicidal or killing scenes because of the title but the plot is interesting nevertheless. (But I guess I didn't try to understand the description before reading it lol)

not bad, but really I expected something different, based on the title and description.

I commented only because there's a dude with the same kitty as mine in the profile pic.

so far very interesting. The title remains misleading, I guess it's some Korean saying

Dad's a piece of sht.
Even if he made that ONE mistake. He didn't have to completely abandon the Eunjo. He did it because he was too much of a quivering bitch to own up and face the consequences properly. He probably thought he did enough by giving them the material possessions but you can't buy parental presence. Even if it hurt, he should have tried to meet with Eunjo regularly. He wasn't ever going to have a "normal" family and should have accepted that after what he did. I understand he probably felt averse to the idea of facing his first family after what he did and he would probably be happier living a lie with his second family.
But loose ends you leave behind will always strangle you before long.

Users who are viewing this thread