Alcafus - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Repentance

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Ooi getting the cuffs now means that whenever she gets them taken off next time, she'll end up going into heat just like the others. Rip Ooi, you doomed yourself to the cuff life.

Aggregator gang
So did she get her memory wipe and put into another home ? Otherwise I cant remember or follow whats going on lol. I remember they went to the animal shelter to adopt the black hair one in the earlier chapters. ? Guess they didnt give her to the loli like planned ?

And its extemely annoying the author is recycling characters. :/ As much as I trying to follow this, his story is really bad in many ways.

Group Leader
Fight with the giant salamander was a let down, over in one punch. Was hoping there would be more struggle.
Wew can't wait for bathhouse chapter. Should be cute and lewd.

Dex-chan lover
It's all kinds of inconsistent with the cuffs. I still can't tell whether they're restraints or weapons. Also those villagers left the Salamander alone all that time? Time and distances are all kinds of messed up though.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell was he gonna do against that massive thing with an axe?

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy I don't think they are being recycled, it seems from the previous chapter, that mc and everyone he knows are alternate reality versions of people we see in the Calfus world.

@REMasher he was planning to split its skull while it was stunned, from the sudden cold bath.

@Ironclad still not sure they're actually going anywhere, these may be pocket dimensions based on memories, and insecurities. The cuff thing is also weird, was thinking Ooi would be proof that the common sense is bullshit, and that they can live without being enslaved, or being mind wiped when traded around, like unlocked smartphones....

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone Yeah, I kinda agree.. lol.

afaik they were sent to the place they wanted to be the most.
I think they traverse to another persons "wanted to be at most" once they confront their shit.. or something? I don't know..

I really hope we get info on wtf is going on here, just a littttleee bit detailed I'd hope..

Dex-chan lover
Reality is kinda... fluid I think in this manga? Ever since the cafu pound, things have been wonky as hell. The bonus chapter with the dried out cave salamander did not help.

@silentfx I think you're right about the where they are transported to. It feels ALMOST like an inception type thing.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage Real talk it's all just a lazy excuse for a pet play fetish with creepy manipulation undertones. An amazing ending would be that this was all just a dream and Tasuku realizes he's just really backed up.
1n5Vix3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread