KINGDOM OF THE "Z" - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Game

Even after hearing this, MC is an idiot for not getting out of this goddamn hell hole.

Lmfao, this manga is braindead.

Edit: The setting would have been more legit if "weak" MC was somehow blackmailed to stay in the group, instead the author kinda forced MC to stay for *plot* .

It's true though. If the apocalypse comes and all hell breaks lose, you can't really trust anyone you're barely acquainted with, much less strangers. You have to be vigilant at all times and not let your guard down, else you risk yourself getting killed or worse. I mean, look at Black Friday in the US. A lot of people will indiscriminately loot stores like madmen, and that wasn't even a life threatening situation, just pure greed showing.

So yea, in this case crazy girl is right in a way. Better to move in smaller groups if you don't have the means to keep a large group in check.

Lol I love how guys fucking gobble up generic trash shows with an OP male MC who just happens to attract every woman around him, but they lose their mind when the MC is more like them. A weak, fallible, middle of the pack guy who isn't getting rubbed on by every girl he meets. Just go touch yourself to High school of the Dead.

That being said, the manga isn't that good. But I see writing worse than this get like 8/10 just for having a nice male insert to go along with the trash story.

Aggregator gang
Lol ? hes a weak as fuck beta who would die on his own going out there alone.. and..... he wants to still leave these girls ? who are the only ones who can protect him at this stage ? whatever, I couldnt care less if he dies. Hes just dumb as fuck. Its bad for the gene pool. But plot armor will save dumbass like these always. Cause hes classed as the MC.

PS- the girls are stocking up on male zombies ? lool, I guess that part is still hard from Riga mortise <.<

Fed-Kun's army
@pandanoia It is a disappointing showing of how many people reading on this site are. I mean the amount of isekai trash I see getting 7s and 8s was already an indication but damn.

Edit: Well I guess the cover and description for this just invited too many of the wrong sort.

Dex-chan lover
Why are they only catching male zombies? Unless they plan to fuck them there isn't anything that different between them.

Aggregator gang
I overlooked this when I first read it, but the 2nd time.. I noticed she goes to bed last, and wakes up before them (does she slept at all?)., and she does something with her eyes ? hmmm maybe shes some type of hybrid zombie ? or maybe they are collecting the males since she "can" control them ?. Which I guess is why they kill the girl zombies, cause she cant ?

Users who are viewing this thread