Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - Shapeshifter (Part II)

Group Leader
Damn, I was expecting the nicer-looking Chilchack to be real. He used to look more like that at the beginning of the series... When did he get so mean-looking? Haha

Double-page supporter
Well at the very least no matter what you think about this manga it is one of the most original manga out there. In the sea of clones like isekai clones and really generic manga this is really refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I feel like I would've died in that situation...
Also, just realised that Marcille A and B's scarves are awitched at rhe bottom of page 7

Dex-chan lover
Cover page : Laios is only good at drawing monsters , so he draws Marcille like crap , lol . And her black dress reminds Senshi of a wine bottle .

Marcille : Im willing to do ANYTHING ... even eating Balut Harpy eggs .
Why does her line give me a boner ? Lol .

This chapter has both catfight (between 2 Marcilles ) and dogfight .

Back in chapter 17 , Falin said : Laios does a fantastic impression of a dog .

Page 19 , Laios just wants to take a bite of the nine-tailed fox 's raw , fresh meat , lol .

Then Marcille gives head/give a facial to the fox , lol .

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 17 page 22:

Marcille: ...She praised you, too. She said she really respected you.
Laius: Is that so...
Flashback Marcillle: What's so amazing about him?
Flashback Farlyn: He does a fantastic impression of a dog!

Dex-chan lover
I knew this guy or girl was a piece of shit when they immediately told everyone about the dark magic.

Dex-chan lover
The author thankfully gave them black or white scarfs so WE can check it and help tell them apart for ourselves, because let's face it, you're gonna reread the chapter like me

Dex-chan lover
I knew they'd meet her sooner or later. Bet the hand Marcille was holding when they were on that blizzard was hers lol. There's even a chance Toshirou purposely left her there to be with them.

Users who are viewing this thread