Touhou Suzunaan ~ Forbidden Scrollery. - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Kosuzu Motoori's Conflict (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I really love how freaking weird and unnerving Yukari is in this.

Fed-Kun's army
Not just Yukari. Everyone of them. But at least you can say, especially about Yukari and Aya, that their motivations behind hiding of their interior motives. Is for the greater good of everyone. Even though it seems as if it's only for their own benefit.

Anyway, what did we learn in forbidden scrollery? Gensokyos powerstruggle is not as easy as one would think.

i just realise that Gensokyo is just like Paradiso island from Attack on Titan. The titan (Youkai), and the Human that live inside the wall (Villagers). But the Youkai is much more like human and can be approachable. And the outside world that seen as the most terrifying enemy of Youkai is just like the Merdians (i kinda forgot the name)

Double-page supporter
I don't need sleep, I need answers. I'm finishing this manga this night. F*** school

Aggregator gang
Youma books to the side (Reimu should've dealt with them), it's their fault for allowing so many Yokai to go inside the village and add fuel to Suzu's curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread