Hatenkou Yuugi

Dex-chan lover
i thought this manga was dead. i first started reading this YEARS ago already and still have yet to finish

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure its still dead. last chapter was released 2 years ago

Fennec scans had actually finished ch. 104 April 2017
https://studiofennec.wordpress.com/2017/04/22/very-lucky-fennec-scans-last-hurrah/

I really hope someone picks this up though

Yay And Thanks to the translator too! although I knew this manga pretty underrated maybe that why no scanlation group want to pick this beautiful ? manga for more than 2 YEARS! Now i'm Glad?

Dex-chan lover
The story is pretty good... which is a shame, since there is so much time (YEARS!) between each chapter, that when a new one pops up I've forgotten about 90% of what was going on.

Hi! Thanks for all the hard work thus far. Any chance that this manga will ever be fully uploaded? I would love to finish reading it one day!

Goddddddddd thank you so much for picking this up. It's been years and I can't believe we finally have a new chapter. Best news all day (><)!

THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP! It’s been killing me not knowing the ending. The books are hard to find, so thank you!

THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS MANGA UP!
THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !
I was sooo waiting for someone to pick it again !!
you made my day!

Thank you thank you thank you for updating!! This is by far my favorite manga and I've been missing it all the more during quarantine, I really appreciate this :)

It's been picked up?! Omg bless! Thank you, thank you, thank you, a thousand times thank you translator san 😭

Users who are viewing this thread