Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome - Vol. 4 Ch. 464 - You Must Prioritize Your Promises

Aggregator gang
of all the mangas out there, in terms of wingmen/woman this sister is the best.

Dex-chan lover
Considering how much Kei works for the family, it's kind of unfair he gets verbally abused by the little sister when he's indeed busy working, but on the other hand I suppose this outburst means You is a healthy teenager.

@Kaarme While Japan's working laws are different than America. I'm pretty sure they share the fact that the boss could absolutely make him work overtime and fire him if he doesn't stay. His sister could also be jeopardizing his mean of supporting the family.

His boss looks kind and I'm pretty sure he could've easily gotten out if he said, "Sorry I can't stay. I have previous obligation", but Kei is too kind.

Dex-chan lover
@JohnnyC I imagine a lot of people in most countries would have done the same as Kei. Like I said in the comments of an earlier chapter, Kei doesn't consider this pending meeting with Asuka as a romantic date of any sort. So, it's not a super high priority like a real date with a love interest would be for most. So, he instead decided to save the employer who was in real trouble.

Aggregator gang
Job.. Income, boss, family dependence, future favours... or someone he's already told he's not gonna make it, who he doesn't like 'in that way' and feels so forced... who would you choose... ?

they would make a 'cute' 'normal' couple ... but i don't ship it as I think it would be more interesting without and as it's due a serious turn sometime soon, disappointment would make for better story.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I think it's a matter of priority, he made a promise first but to cancel that suddenly for something else is a jerk move. Promises are meant to be kept, he could've just refuses the sudden request since he actually have prior appointment with someone and it's outside his actual working hours.

Users who are viewing this thread