My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao, I'm starting to wonder where's the shoujo ai tag XD

Our MC sure is loved by the heroine.

The gay is strong and I'm loving it.
Thank you for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, to be honest, I would love them to get together but at the same time, I sense some creepy Madoka/yandere vibes. Especially with how fast the plot is jumping.

ok i'm all yuri but tbh, i don't like heroine's personallity at all. And this came from a person who love tsudere/yandere characters but her really rub me in the wrong way.

Dex-chan lover
I keep laughing and smiling as I read it. Yeoryeong REALLLLYYY loves Dan-I, super duper obviously, and everyone knows that (I love how 2 boys are just all :D while the insanity unfolds). I love how gay she is and the strong gayness radiating from these past chapters (god bless, this world needs more yuri in this kind of setting). She's definitely borderline yandere, which is a plus for me (just need more polish). Some of the dialogues are quite funny, I'm enjoying this more than I thought despite its flaws.

So is this gonna be Dan-I having a harem after all? Hmmm. I can't wait for the continuation!

Double-page supporter
What harem? We’re headed straight down the monogamous yuri route. 😄

Dex-chan lover
3 years later, MC still hasn't figured out a thing. aiyah.
Yuri route best route though.

Dex-chan lover
what an lgbt ally LOL. god i love this. also check out Oh Holy! by the same author/artist. u can read it for free on line webtoon on the app

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my goodness this is such a riot! I love it XD I laughed this whole chapter 😂🤣😂
The author does such a good job of dancing around the cliches hahahaha

Group Leader
Let's see when the drama kicks in. Though it's already plenty enjoyable 😀

When you thought your friend was the protagonist but it's actually you and she's the token les option.

Users who are viewing this thread