Give your offline stash a second life

After my hobby project grew quite big I decided to publish my app that i have been working on for some time that is all about managing your manga/doujin, by which I mean clean their names to match some standards that you decide on. There is nothing more reliable than your own stash (do keep a backup).

It allows you to quickly change folder/zip/cbz names with tags you specify without breaking "work" flow to keep your gallery ogranized afterwards.
It also have a built-in image viewer and gallery overview with thumbnail images and some other usefull tools.

I have decided to make it free for some time for extended testing sice it's hard to cover all cases by myself, especially if I tried to make it work in a way i wanted it to. Also, that way you can check it out without risking much.

You can get everything you need here: http://www.bearpaw.me
And a quick overview of the app:
Example.png

I would love to hear your feedback!

Double-page supporter
its good
i hope, there is menu "view all in one page" in next patch
since many webtoon is long strip

@zalagires Sorry, but I don't think I will be able to work out long-strip viewer in the next patch, I plan to release next version with the beginning of the next month and prioritized other stuff. Priority for this one got up though, so will get it done after this one. I want to do it as well, even if just for viewing in higher resolution. In the meantime I recommend detaching viewer and pivoting your display if you have that option, you can rotate images in the app and reading mangas with vertical display is great!

@AbyssalMonkey Well for all I tested with big folders (10k+) there were no problems, though when dealing with big folders you can turn off the file count if you don't need it (button with a number in brackets, check helper - middle section if you cant find it) as the app creates list of names and file count, and counting files makes it slower, best if you check it for yourself though.

Users who are viewing this thread