Martial King's Retired Life - Ch. 67

The name they use for him is the one he uses to pretend to be the master of the assassin group thing right? Aren't the ninjas part of a sub group of that thing or something? Didn't the other dude acknowledge that, I'm confused, they see the dude is insanely op, figure out he's working (probably presume he's hiding for infiltration or something) yet try to escape first or pretend they're unaffiliated, maybe only one dude recognized him but this is weird

Dex-chan lover
MC has to make an example for those who think to walk this path in the future. Can't let anyone even consider the thought of wondering about stepping up.

Ah yeah. I just remembered they aren't a group like that but they are a joke of his master, and rumors popped up but because the higher ups know it is not actually an unorthodox or anything, they leave it alone which makes others think they are some Supreme shadow lord group too powerful for others to even take on, and therefore the others are just admirers working under in honor of them, or following their ideal or something. Misunderstandings aside they realize he's stupidly strong before, and so on
It's just confusing at a first glance as they live under the assumption his alias is the leader of a group so strong nobody goes near and yet they try to fight him several times. Meh

Supporter
I'll have to reread up tho this point, a bit lost with the personas he has.
Thanks fo r the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Boba get their name from the nickname for Hong Kong actress and sex symbol Amy Yip’s breasts.[12][13][14] She was popular in the 1980s when the drink originated.[4]
Tittea
gnjcI5D.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread