Hakumei and Mikochi - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Glasses & Saving

Hooray! New chapter! Nice and cute chapter. A bit sad that they didn't get the cups, but it's nice that they can go to the restaurant and use them when they want.

Double-page supporter
That map just makes the world building even richer. Thank you very much staubs and EHS.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just reinforces my view to see them as way more than just friends and more likely borderline lovers. They could be lovers at any moment an announce it and anybody that already knows them would be "eh, i thought you already were.".

Dex-chan lover
So cozy comfy~
It's really nice seeing the map translated! I'd love to see the entire guide book translated some day.

Double-page supporter
@ixsaz Really? I can't see them as anything beside close friends and roommates. I don't see any romantic feeling between them. My group of female friends act the same as them. Staying as each other's house all the time, sharing everything, bathing together, eating together, joking that they are lovers, etc. but in the end, all of them still got married to other guys and have children now. Friendship between women can be really close like that. And the author said that he doesn't want to have romance in this manga at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, what a nice thing to wake up to. Thank you for all your hard work translating this series! It's such a long time favorite <3

Pretty sure they've managed to save up quite a lot from cutting back on expenses.
They could probably purchase another spiffy looking antique item if they happen to come across another one.

Aggregator gang
Its great that they had the discipline to live thrifty - thats not easy. And its a shame that they couldnt get those glasses. That world map was very intriguing! Cant wait to explore more of the world!

Users who are viewing this thread