Heart-Warming Meals with Mother Fenrir - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The darker undertones just make the fluff that much better. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Isekais where humans think they're superior than other races makes me fucking livid, mate.

This applies to irl too

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. the one who told to lay off (rudely) is a black haired lady and then the one who came apologizing is a white-haired young lady. so which one is that kid's mother?

Dex-chan lover
@dezaki The black haired lady is just some bystander and when you think about it from their perspective, it's like a kid in the jaws of a dog.

Double-page supporter
Let the bodies hit the floor! Let the bodies hit the floor!
(Although the band says that is not the meaning of the song)

Makes me wonder if the hatred for beastmen is due to superstition like how society usually was in dark-ages or if there's a large conflict between the races and for them it's like how it was to be Japanese in the US during WW2. So either it will be a case of dindu nuffin or a case of good people getting caught in the crossfire of group conflicts like in word mage novel, personally I find the latter to be more interesting storytelling but seeing as the author seems to be aiming to keep it as a SoL it'd probably be easier to make it fit the former.

Dex-chan lover
The beastperson racism is one thing, but having them pretend that he's controlling her feels really strange.

Users who are viewing this thread