I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!! ^^
I love Emiel so much T-T Don't bully him!!

Her face when she saw Emiel.... hmmm ...hmm....hhhmmmmmhmmm
Thank you for the chapter!

So will we learn why is this an isekai? We still don't know what kind of person she was before she died.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuwasagi isekai is pretty much just a plot so she can act more mature and potentially attracts more readers. Her previous life, knowledge, and personality doesn't play any roles whatsoever in her current life :v

Dex-chan lover
I personally think she is a child, who has her own unique mind and way of thinking but has her old memories from her old life injected in her, not fused or originally part of her, so while she can sometimes act like an adult she is a child in a child's body with the memories of an adult injected into her.

9 times outta 10 isekai is a premise, rather than a plot element, and can be safely forgotten about if it bothers you too much.

well

except when the protagonist keeps monologuing about what it was like in japan i guess.

why do they do that i wonder. the main audience is people living in japan. they dont need to be reminded. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
By this point, I wonder. What exactly is the point of her being reincarnated from our world? This could've just been a normal fantasy and nothing would've been different. She's still acting dumb and immature, consistent with children, with nothing of the wisdom of having another life.

What's the fucking point other than bait and switch? It's the same as Battle Through The Heavens, after the first chapter, the isekai part is gone and forgotten, despite the quest which was the basic premise of chapter 1 still not completed.

@CivilSky
But this is a Korean manhwa, not Japan.

i wasnt referring specifically to this series, just isekai in general, and how some (primarily japanese) series reference the difference between the new world and japan quite frequently

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky : May I introduce you to Bookworm then.

The isekai is relevant to the story but isn't overshadowing the plot, in fact it's part of why the plot can proceed.

Contributor
The Emiel/Estelle ship is going well huh.

Emiel will probably have more blood on his hands soon.

okay i think it's really cute if estelle has a crush on emiel. and i hope he reciprocates her feelings when she is an adult

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan
The point is ultimately so that she is less of a child. Typically it's only projected in her thoughts, which is not the typical mindset of a young girl.

And that's kinda it. Like Battle Through the Heavens, it only makes their thought process different to those around them.

*totally didn't notice/forgot that this was an isekai* *was very confused for a moment*

Aggregator gang
You know, she might as well be saying in that last panel "It would be nice if I could completely upset the balance of power of the entire kingdom..."

Users who are viewing this thread