Author Fights Breaking Through The Heavens
Double upload and out of order
When did the translation get this bad? It's like they're using google
@AncelDeLambert Be aware of low quality snipe.
Preserving for future generations:

How often does himedere tsundere snake girl appear? Asking for a friend.
Updates?
Je vous kiff en 3j vous en avait sorite 3!
@ardx Not often enough :(
I want to know what is happening to the pregnant girl
Medusa come back!!! 😭
@zoren you mean himedere tsundere snakegirl? :D
I keep getting amazed at the art. It's not Solo Leveling, true, but it's a treat to read and it's very enjoyable. Look at the 3D-ridden manhua/manhwa we keep getting, for example. It's ugly as fuck.
So. There’s so much rainbow in that lotus it’s starting to look like a magical girl attack.
Why use "Fight breaking" rather than "Battle" which is used by the official translation and many other sites when talking about the novel?
You are safe from MC as long as you are hot girl
Why use "Fight breaking" rather than "Battle" which is used by the official translation and many other sites when talking about the novel?

it's probably closer to the meaning of the original title.

Fight breaking through the heaven mean something different that battle through the heaven

"fight breaking " and "battle" have a nuance between them.
Has anyone realized that he hasn't done anything that resembles a reincarnated person since in episode 1 he explains how he was from earth and he reincarnated but alot has been going on that I guess the author forgot or maybe the translation was wrong well just something to remained people who still keep up with the updates.
This manhua is getting weird. I just read a chapter where the heroes threatened another group of wizards over a camp site, then Xiao Yan had a dream where he had to explain his wife to his girlfriend.
@Titankiller85 author prolly forgot, idk why he even decided to put that into the story
Why does the main name keep changing?