Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like that new girl, such a psycho and not in a fun way

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I do hope we deal with new bully girl sooner rather than later.

Hey, little bro here to help move the relationship along though, huh? He gave Unoki his "permission" to date his sister and they seem to get along okay.

Dex-chan lover
He already have the "little" brother permission. Now the rest of her family and to deal with the bully.

Dex-chan lover
So he can see the sibling is getting along even though they're strangling each other, but he is ignorant about how much she loves him.

@givemersspls It's Tasuku saying that, he's the one with a day off for the school founding anniversary- it's being said in response to him asking if she's got everything for school. He asks, she questions why he's not ready himself, he replies he has a day off, ending with her leaving on her own. It's being mentioned to explain why he's free to snoop around his sister's school without being a truant- since he's framed as not actually being a delinquent like his sister, even if he looks like one.

For once they don't say anything about psycho girl or whatever name you want to give that parasite. I really don't understand why such an awful character was brought here. Finally switched back to banchou and shone some more light on her brother.

Users who are viewing this thread