Can you remove my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because all is not works! Buttons are not pressing, I cannot read manga, and there is no FGEE and no hardcore gamers.
Last time, I received 300 advices to register steam account and buy indie shit there. I am not like Steam! Please, stop it!
This site really sucks!

Contributor
@Army_bloodcore
Non-working buttons and not being able to read manga can be fixed by clearing cache. No idea what FGEE is, but you're on a manga reading site and not a gaming site, so I don't really know what you're expecting.
I don't know what you mean by "advices to register steam account", are you having troubles with spam?

@Pika
I was cleared cache, and it doesn't works again!
My avatar is example of FGEE, I am really know nothing about author of this avatar, and I am interesting nothing but FGEE.
I have a problems with some annoying users that advices me to buy games from steam. It will be better to not speak your advice if you're know that I don't like Steam, it is really annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Aaah... I see, you want to know a good rts title to pirate huh? That's why you want an offline one.

Edit:
You got mad when people recommendation didn't met your expectations, and you got even mad when people link you to steam which sells.. an original game which you don't want since you're not the buying type but the pirating type.
Is this correct?

Dex-chan lover
Also, it's wonderful how a quick google search about a certain user's "username" can reveal.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I already told you in the other thread the issue was your Edge that you haven't updated. Just hang on a few hours.

@ABCsOfLife
I want videogame timekiller about/with jungle biomes, desired design is android, no patterns in UI, with random maps or free gameplay. I also too lazy to register another account across the Origin and MS Store, I paid my own money to 2 USA giants, you want more?

Your games was always about space or about future. I don't want this games, it is not simple for me, it is difficult to understand and hard to play, no fun. I don't want game about north forestes or north poles, I want game about south biomes, jungle is south biome, right? I don't like north and cold.
What's wrong in my request?

Dex-chan lover
*urge to escalate this even more Intensified*

Edit:
Alright enough with messing around, we really do want to help you finding the game though, but you shoot all of our recommendations down (which I guess we're cool with that) but you did it with.. shall I say in a bad manner.
I personally think that's not cool.

Contributor
I still have zero idea what FGEE is, can the explanation be in words instead of "My avatar is example of FGEE"?

I also can't see why he's angry at people giving him recommendations that doesn't fit his tastes even though a LOT of people are helping him

Dex-chan lover
@Pika me too man, and worse I think I was called BioTrash... Whatever is that mean....
giphy.gif

Edit:
Dammit! I just realize I feed the troll 😐

Dex-chan lover
I should really follow my own words and just forget anything related to this guy.
Anyway ;

@Pika after a little bit of researching, the pfp that OP is using is a cover art for the album Front Line by Shot Bass Idiots. I also found the artist who drew it. (Or at least, have drawn the other album art for Shot Bass Idiots) Their art is very NSFW so I don't think I'm allowed to link to their Pixiv page. (a quick google of the phrase "Pixiv FGEE" should lead you to their page)

I'm also assuming that OP doesn't know about the album, and just found the art randomly and decided "Oh, this is great art. Imma use it as my pfp without knowing anything about the creator, etc"

Also for the OP, if you know what OP even means, I think the closest thing to this style of art (FGEE) that you gonna find in this manga site is probably along the line of "Sanpaku Eyes", or anything that Jin (mugenjin) have created.

Prob my last post about the OP. Gonna need some rest. o7

edit:
oh, and context for FGEE

Not all people like Steam games as you like. And try to hope to get the same feelings from the random user from the internet. It is a little absurd, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Not all people like Steam games as you like. And try to hope to get the same feelings from the random user from the internet. It is a little absurd, isn't it?
OMG 😂
One should definitely see the irony in that...

I change my mind, great shit post OP-kun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread