Oujo-sama wa Uso ga Osuki - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie when I saw the cover and fast-read the description, I thought it was another isekai or tensei but it turns out to be a normal manga, thank goodness XD

Seems interesting so far. And I'm going to believe Keith is still alive (idk, maybe I just want to see him again 😢).

@Yatsuki I thought that too haha

Dex-chan lover
Based on the shoujo light novel of the same name.
https://www.magnet-novels.com/novels/52766

The book's a very new release, came out April 2019.
https://booklive.jp/product/index/title_id/602718/vol_no/001

Aggregator gang
maid and first prince (maybe he's not died yet) seem suspect
when the scene they run away with brother and maid. maid seem guilty than sad
followed
@Himechu it doens't make sense he gonna be the next emperor why would he kill current emperor

Dex-chan lover
The first prince is so obviously a traitor who faked his death that it hurts.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel I've already read this story?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm..??

468px-Shakespeare.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Lol the premise is kind of similar to Marquis' Daughter Acts As A Pawn, minus the former princess thingy.

But that was a bit confusing. She said 10 years ago her country was destroyed, which means she was 7 (since she said that she is 17 rn) at that time. But the image drawn depicted her as an adult. So she was called the Crimson Rose when she was 7? And even Al doesn't seem to be younger than 10 in the picture, even though according to the timeline he should be 5 or 6. And the first pages said it was the Duke House but then in later pages it changed to Marquis House.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd be really sad if the traitor was actually her older brother but that is probably what's gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread