Onnanoko ga Shinu Hanashi

Truly an "award winning" story. I especially loved the part where the main heroine got cucked by her supposedly "best friend". And how the love interest changes his interests on literal whims.

Really, really sappy, but what makes it work is the artist ability to visually convey character emotions (there isn't much of a story here - whole plot's pretty much in the title):

https://mangadex.org/chapter/221065/15

you really can feel compassion for that five pages character, especially if you're easily affected by graphic depiction of physical violence.

Don't know where the award came from though, because at the end of the day it's nothing special. Still, if you want to feel like crying a little, that's your series.

I don't really get the negative comments. It wasn't the manga of the century, but it was very effective in its purpose. Also people move on with their lives even after something like this, thankfully it's in the human nature. It doesn't make them bad people.

I honestly don't understand how people enjoy this manga...

The plot is basically:
Girl meets two childhood friends (one girl and one guy) and they become inseparable. A few chapters later one of those friends dies. End of story

I'd consider myself an emotional person and a bit of a crybaby, but this manga didn't really make me cry or anything... Overall, the entire plot was too rushed for me to get attached to any of the characters so maybe that's why...

Fed-Kun's army
I can see a live action movie brewing on some producer's desk at this very moment.

This wasn't a terrible story just not much to it and goes so fast that theres no proper build up to what's going on

Also people complaining main guy switching love interests he waits 3 years to confess so his feelings don't change immediately

Dex-chan lover
That was good. I'm not sure if I agree with the Epilogue being positioned before the last two chapters, but I guess it makes things sadder?

Users who are viewing this thread