Summertime Rendering - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

He probably needs to start considering that it was the shadow that was killed and not the real Mio.

If she really is a shadow it's really a clever move to not remember anything and simply complicate things for them by just being there

I can almost imagine the shock of hearing a dead relative’s voice over the phone suddenly...

Contributor
I'm confused… If she is a shadow, why does she not like the other ones who aimed to kill the MC? If she is not a shadow, why are her memories gone? ?

Contributor
@colxeric

If she is not a shadow, why are her memories gone? ?

This one can probably be explained easily, because she's nearly drowned, so she must have some mentality trouble (if she's real, ofc) and can't remember anything she did close to this day.

But yeah, i knew something like that would happen, i can't wait the next chapters now.

Group Leader
I am questioning the fact that the others killed by the shadows get the shadow remains while she didn't. So gonna assume the same as thisguy

Dex-chan lover
When my father died, my uncle send a the old old voice message of my dad "Hello, do you know who I am?" to our family group chat.
Needless to say, it crept other members out.
Good time. Can't really forget it.

Contributor
I forgot to consider how other shadow murder instances seem to have the victim turn into a black stain. This is strange because this timeline contains both a live 「Ushio」 and a deceased Ushio who was cremated after the funeral.

Thoughts.
  1. Not all shadow victims turn into black stains (real Ushio is dead, 「Ushio」 is a shadow copy)
  2. A shadow copied Ushio but failed to kill her and died instead (「Ushio」 is real and the shadow copy was cremated)
  3. This 「Ushio」is real but from another timeline, if this is the multiple timelines kind of time travel story.

Users who are viewing this thread