Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - A Trip to the Beach (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
This may need some little process. A little is fine. It kinda flat out now with the end in every chapter is the same.
It also lost fun of forbidden fruit while they sneak behind other back back then. Too safe, no risk no fun

Dex-chan lover
I thought one of them would go to the other stall/box and have showers together
is it still too lewd for them? weren't they already holding hands before?

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhh...this was the perfect opportunity for at least something resembling progress but they just kept this cutesy “too shy to actually look like we’re together” thing.
I thought the initial premise was them sneaking around and slowly learning to be girlfriends... there’s no point in them dating “in secret” if even when they’re alone, the shyness doesn’t even allow a compliment.

Dex-chan lover
Nice very nice lol, the fanservice at least the chapter is quite lacking in relationship progress though, but like you really can just say it so?

I do like that they both lovingly are still wearing their matching bracelets.

Dex-chan lover
You totally can say she's super sexy thooooo Nanohaaaaa

No one's telling you to jump her (though some readers would be more than happy if you did), but at least reassure her that she's sexy!

Guys I think it’s cuz they are both minors so they kinda don’t wanna be that lewd ya know? Japan is a lot more conservative so highschool relationships aren’t usually very sexual I guess and it’s more like doki doki innocent fluff. Like it’s kinda of a negative thing to bs opeanly sexual which sucks in Japan. But you can tell the differences if u look at highschool romance media in the west and in Japan. Like America really hyper sexualizes the highschool expierence even with drugs and sex

i guess you can really tell this manga's demographic is shonen with that typical shonen panty-shot-other-than-blowing-skirts panel lol.

Dex-chan lover
Makes me mad talking about her being chubby then proceeding to cut to the thinnest hourglass figure possible behind shot. Like... no, having fat tits and nothing else is not chubby.

Users who are viewing this thread