The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 82

Wait, does she know this guy? I don't remember him either.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 16, which was one of those weird chapters that seemed out of place. Someone with white hair and a mask shoved her out the window in her original life, she saw that person's face briefly while falling... and then wakes up as Scarface with someone I'd say appears to be this guy watching over her, asking if she had a nightmare. It seems like a spoiler to something that hasn't happened yet even in this chapter and at the same time it was one of the earliest chapters so, what the hell ever.

... interesting...he was in the extra episode for New year's. He ripped his "mask" off aka his face as uncle.

I cant believe the author would make a damn spoiler all on their own and ruin the "surprise" of who this person is. Hopefully he at least received some threatening letters when this chapter came out. I cant believe anyone could be so horrible. its like hes skipping things and including things that shouldnt be just to anger the readers, Really what is the point of it? its like he wants this to be cancelled... it really makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread