Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 12 Ch. 110 - Waiting for Eve

Group Leader
That cake in the flashback: "Happy birthday ririsu" (in katakana/hiragana)

Dex-chan lover
Eve has more chances to win than Ibusuki at this point.
Ebino might be trying, but Taro doens't want to hurt his zombie ghost gf.
Ibusuki is just dumb.So many missed opportunities to stop playing a prince and get more intimate with Tarou and all missed.
All I'm saying is, give ghosts a chance!

Dex-chan lover
That cake in the flashback: "Happy birthday ririsu" (in katakana/hiragana)
For those who don't remember:
It was supposed to say "Happy birthday Ririto", but Tarou messed up the ト (to), which ended up looking like ス (su) instead.

It's all Katakana, by the way. No Hiragana.

just a bit more and i feel like truck-kun would make an appearance and it would turn one of these mcs isekai just to move the story.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, people, I think you are missing something with the whole Eve/Ririto thing...
Eve is a hallucination, for ALL intents and purposes, she is a hallucination. A delusion. She doesn't exist. Period.
Why am I harshing on Eve? Because if he so much as mentions Eve to anyone other than Ririto they will bring him to a psych ward. It doesn't matter that it is a shared hallucination with Ririto. It doesn't matter that Eve has had a tangible effect on the real world, she isn't real, he is psychotic and only the two of them can see her... So... If he allos her to go heartbroken or inactive only he and Ririto will be affected by it, which will have a very real consiquence in reality.
'sides, she is a delusion, so she is naturally perfect for him, in the most unnatural way... (Think "A world with no people" from Chobits)

Secondly, with regards to Ririto. Imagine that you can see something, something extremely shocking and disturbing, and only you can see it. Then, suddenly, these horrifying things are appearing in your form. The only way to make them stop is to completely deny who and what you are. This goes on for YEARS and is a constant source of trauma for you (honestly, she was younger than all of us are now so...). Finally you decide to get revenge on the one who caused this and force them to make it stop... But when you FIND that person not only do they have a version of this horror, but you also discover that you still LOVE them...
Honestly, how she didn't go completely insane, I don't know... But it completely explains her personality...

And, with regards to Toru/Eve, based on the description of his personality, as an energy saving person, his reaction to Eve makes sense. If he wants to save energy, keeping her happy makes sense. The more out of control she is the more he would have to deal with it and the consiquences there of. If she goes completely inactive Ririto will probably question it.

AND, with regards to lack of progress: a) this is written for the Japanese (and they are reserved as f*) not Americans or Europeans; b) name ten manga that continued consistently after the main character and their love interested got together (and didn't start that way).

Everybody else seems to be hating it, but I honestly really enjoy the developments that have been occurring. To me, it seems like they are growing and starting to realize and act on their feelings, especially Tarou. His conflict is also interesting between Eve, Ibusuki and Ebino. The overall conflict between the four characters is what's grabbing my attention again for this manga.

Aggregator gang
I like the developments of the characters right now. My boy Ririsu still being my bae.

Pretty sure buying someone a shirt that basically labels them a drop out would be a good way to get punched in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread