Forgotten manhua title

Fed-Kun's army
Trying to remember the title of a manhua or manwha I read a few years back (at that time I read from a different site though so idk if this is on MDex or not) I'm not even sure if it's still ongoing or if it's adapted from a novel but I'm going to describe what I remember hopefully someone will recognize it. (I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum section for this)

I remember the MC was in a forest on the way to an entrance examination for a martial arts school/sect and encountered, if I recall right, a giant snake I think and it nearly killed him but he was saved by 2 or 3 stronger martial artists. After recovering and leaving that group after some time he encounters a girl character who has a martial art technique that gives her some wolf features (ears, claws, etc.) not furry though and she is also going to the same martial arts school I think MC and her had a small fight before a rich kid (I think there may of been another guy riding with him but I can't remember clearly) also going to the same martial arts school appears riding a carriage but he is surprising friendly and by the kids request the MC and girl hitch a ride with him to the martial arts sect.

They all arrive at the sect and the examination to enter the sect required students to hit a powerful bell like relic and make it teeter back to a certain height. the MC turn came and he is only at the 2nd level of whatever the primary martial realm is called while everyone else taking the test, if I recall right, is in between the 4th and 6th level I think so most didn't think he would make it in but the MC hits the bell like relic, injuring his arm from recoil I think, and the bell like relic doesn't move, if I recall right, the MC faints from his arm injury and after the bell cracks and shatters which is something that apparently never happened before in the sects history.

And that is all I can remember some of it may or may not be accurate hope that someone will recognize it if not then I appreciate anyone taking a look anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Dex-chan lover
hmm no idea. and i've binged thru quite a number of manhuas. plot sounds interesting tho (wolfgirls yay)

Users who are viewing this thread