Author Chapter 63 (Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi)
Honestly I figured that the mother would be some kind of horror from the moment the kid said she couldn’t run away.
Getting used to the twists this author keeps turning out
Paper bag job that one.
Piranha 3D

That was probably one of the most fucked up movies I've watched recently and I commend her for being able to stomach it. I've seen gruesome shit but still some things in that movie bothered me
"hey man im back from space lol"
LOL WTF. So it's not child abuse? He went with his alien mother and had a good life?
Hey...It's good to have friends in higher positions.
And no one gonna say anything about the adorable loli Ryo huh?
She used to be so lively its kinda sad to see her ghost being all sad and emotionless like this.
This really seems like SCP the manga to me. Feels like there has to be a SCP that is like the red sand it fits so well.
Cthulhu mom is actually good mom lol
his probing video is all over the interspacenet
Piranha 3D is such an awful movie and I'm very impressed that the author had that playing on loop.
Somehow feel like this chapter is relatively...normal compare to other chapters. I was expecting something more weird from the title.
the 2 cops actually have it coming : they dont call for back-ups even though the dangerous-looking husband is clearly stronger than them , and they keep turning their eyes away from him .

page 29 : her panties , lol .

and an alien probed the MC 's anu$ back in chapter 38 :

Last edited 3 mo ago by daywithoutgames.
quite light story, can't wait for the next volume
This manga's so weird as shit it's almost "too weird you can't make this up".

But she has to be making these shits up, right?

Right?

Whatever I love this manga.
Jun really is a magnet for all sorts of weirdos
Doesn't matter, had sex.
His DNA's already being shared all over the intergalactic-web rip
I kinda want more.