add a 'Remove Doujinshi' option same with the Hentai one and one more.. :maybe:

Dex-chan lover
as the title said..
i hate it when the front page is swarmed by Doujins and miss some of Manga update because they are sandwiched in the middle of those..

please kindly add a flag icon in the front of the title that represent its original source came from..
so people dont have to open it and look at the specification part of it.. it saves time..

Dex-chan lover
i hate it when the front page is swarmed by yaoi and fake genderbends and miss some of Manga update because they are sandwiched in the middle of Ds..

Power Uploader
I hate that there isn't enough genderbend on Mangadex, why are there not more guys dressing as girls and fugging on Mangadex :'(. I would like it if we could upload more of this to Mangadex so that the front page isn't swamped by hetero manga, it makes finding my gay manga updates so much harder when it's surrounded by all this straight manga. Thanks!

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I hate it that there's manga other than isekai, I miss so many updates because I don't follow anything and just refresh the front page all day, I wish I lived in another world where non-isekai manga is banned

VIP
You could say that this suggestion is requesting for the ability to customize one's own front page. Everyone has their own preferences, which is fine.

A similar equivalent would be the favourite tags and ignored tags of Stack Exchange, which allow you to customize how questions are shown for you on the front page of Stack Overflow: https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/19173/what-do-favorite-tags-and-ignored-tags-do
By default, questions with these [ignored] tags are shown faded; they are still visible but less prominent. If you select Hide questions in your ignored tags in the Tags section of /users/preferences, they are hidden completely (this is done by a client-side script however, so you may notice odd “gaps”.)

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Yeah, it's just that half the threads on the suggestion page are already about genre filtering and people complaining about the gay. It gets a little bit tiresome.

Dex-chan lover
ahahaha.. is that so?
i dont really mind..
but the amount of doujinshi is sometimes swarming the front page..
@ununseti yep! similar to that thing.. but this site already has H filter so... apply it to the Doujinshi too? ahaha

and pls.. act like a human if you are a human in the first place eh~

Users who are viewing this thread