I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
o_O how long has she been living with them? I thought it's been over a year? And they never asked about her birthday?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Return of the box!

Like seriously, did her shitty mom just one day bought that box and thought, "Hmm, this will be a good investment to store my junk, like that brat of mine."? Did she really get a box specifically for this?

Dex-chan lover
@unime doesn't it look more like half a year? If she got there in summer (during summer break) then her brother goes to school in autumn and then there's winter break and then comes january (her birthday).

@Scrabbleman I think that box was just an everyday item in that era rather than an investment.

Aggregator gang
those other kids better not be trying to manipulate estelle

Aren't those keys the same as the keys to her windowless/anti thunder room?

Aggregator gang
Yay! It's rare that someone has a birthday near mine. My birthday was actually the last day in history that it snowed where I was born. 😱 It never snows there. 😟

She's so adorable in the way she interacts with other kids. I really want to see her in school.

Contributor
This seems like the calm before the storm.

Something will obviously go wrong during the festival.

Fed-Kun's army
It sounds really random for a fantasy setting to have Christmas and months that are named after Roman culture.

Fed-Kun's army
Where is the story going? The whole thing is just her every day life?

Aggregator gang
*Her birthday is revealed to be in winter
*Remember that she hated Winter
*Cry a little

Also, anyone else getting some prophecy vibes? I mean, a main character born during a rare weather event, near an important holiday?

Aggregator gang
@Kirin-kun and @scripted not necessarily, might actually refer to Yule (or maybe Dongzhi since this is a Korean story), which is around the same time, but just chose to call it Christmas since that'll be easier for people to understand as to when that is.

Aggregator gang
@SpaceFootballKing
I don't know exactly how it is in Korean, but at least in Japanese "January" is actually "first month", if translated more literally.
I assume a similar thing happens in Korean, and it's just translated into Roman months for our convenience

Fed-Kun's army
Will be any cool character born on January 28 someday? Probably not, but I will keep dreaming about it.

Contributor
@Riri

Where is the story going? The whole thing is just her every day life?

You will see what you want VERY SOON , not gonna say more because of obvious spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread