Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 4 Ch. 56.2 - Wasting this afterword

Contributor
>Keeps writing volumes with the fear that the manga could be cancelled at any time
>Begged her editor to give her a fourth volume to put the extra stuff in
>Now has six volumes and an anime

🤔

Dex-chan lover
some time it hard to believe the survive rate of a manga be this strict.
I mean there are shit load of uninterested one and have the most basic shit ever still live to over hundred chapter

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that this manga survived this long is honestly astonishing considering there isn't really an endgoal or plot so to speak

Double-page supporter
I love how she dedicated only one tiny panel in the corner talking about the anime adaptation - the ultimate mangaka dream, while spending 7 whole panels talking about her parrot antics.

@soulwarfare this isn't surprising fam, many plotless comedy manga go on to have long runs. Most long running manga are at least semi-episodic and lack an overarching plot.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I hope this manga keeps going, there's actually a bit of time progression and character development, and the author seems quite grounded and level-headed so I'd be really interested in watching these characters grow up and tackle college/wherever they go in their lives.

seitokai yakuindomo has been running for seven years or something and has a 3 season anime with a movie to boot, Im banking on this series having the same longevity as theyre really similar except for the 4koma template on seitokai

Users who are viewing this thread