Re:Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
This is a monthly manga , and this chapter only have 11 pages , the mangaka really needs to learn how to draw .

Playing a guitar in the middle of a battlefield , this is the most stupidest thing that I have ever heard . What a ret@rd gui-t@rd . A fukking ret@rd bard , lol .

The human army divides into smaller groups , and then they just enters the forest , full of elf traps on the ground and elf ambushes on the trees . How can the humans be so stupid ?

If I am the leader of the human army , I will just burn down the whole fukking forest .

I love the smell of napalm in the morning . Smelled like victory . And the roasted goblins and roasted eff-ing elf smell good too . You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinking body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Someday this war's gonna end...

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... I've no idea what is going on here any more.
Missing chapters and awful translation are really confusing things.
Plus it doesn't help that Rou is an irrational arsehole who switches between being friendly or psychopathic seemingly at random. It is a wonder his troops aren't more terrified of him.

Dex-chan lover
This is a monthly manga , and this chapter only have 11 pages , the mangaka really needs to learn how to draw .

Playing a guitar in the middle of a battlefield , this is the most stupidest thing that I have ever heard . What a ret@rd gui-t@rd . A fukking ret@rd bard , lol .

The human army divides into smaller groups , and then they just enters the forest , full of elf traps on the ground and elf ambushes on the trees . How can the humans be so stupid ?

If I am the leader of the human army , I will just burn down the whole fukking forest .

I love the smell of napalm in the morning . Smelled like victory . And the roasted goblins and roasted eff-ing elf smell good too . You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinking body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Someday this war's gonna end...
ah sometimes your rants makes no sense but reading them is fun

Ugh... I've no idea what is going on here any more.
Missing chapters and awful translation are really confusing things.
Plus it doesn't help that Rou is an irrational arsehole who switches between being friendly or psychopathic seemingly at random. It is a wonder his troops aren't more terrified of him.
He friendly to those he considered allies. Neutral to those he considered useful. Ruthless to his enemies what not to get? You really need to read more diverse story, not every protagonist is a one note paragon, character can change how they act drastically base on who they interact with.

Dex-chan lover
He friendly to those he considered allies. Neutral to those he considered useful. Ruthless to his enemies what not to get? You really need to read more diverse story, not every protagonist is a one note paragon, character can change how they act drastically base on who they interact with.
In case you hadn't noticed, people are not a networked hive-mind. The distinction between friendlies / neutrals / enemies is assumed to lie in different places by different viewers. Differences in interpretation are very commonplace. Logically speaking, if he switches gears from being friendly to psychopathic so quickly without even having the decency to explain himself, even his allies would be terrified based on any perceived notions of where the boundaries lie.

Dex-chan lover
man this blood elixir skill is like a double edge sword. imagine fighting to the death against a strong enemy. The opponent could just drink splashes of his blood to fully recover.

Users who are viewing this thread