online dating

Dex-chan lover
One time I received a Private Message.

That's all. I never opened it because of my Level 100 Anxiety and Level 0 Confidence.

Fed-Kun's army
pure garbage mostly. Women that want to be taken care of now with no desirable traits or personality outside on sex. If I wanted to take care of a grown ass child I would have stayed married. I have 2 kids, that are actually children, I do not need a tantrum spewing entitled thot too.

Besides that it us fairly easy to use tinder or other crap apps to get dates for the occasional hookup. But for something more meaningful - I'll let you know when I figure that one out.

@Tacomelt
I don't think tinder is a good place to look for long term partner. I only know ppl that use it for one night actions.
In my experience if you have some project of passion that you are currently pursuing then you will eventually find someone.

mrf

Non I have non. They all ignoring me. At least yet.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with loli online dating sites it's that 99% of them are FBI agents.
But hey, it still 1% chance of accomplishing our dream.

Group Leader
Ehh, I've never had much luck with it. I've found that most of the time, people are using online dating for a reason, and that reason is they have little social skills or they aren't actually looking for anything more than chatting/a ons. (I myself admittedly being a part of the former). I've also found that of the people I've met online, they tend to carry a lot more personal/emotional baggage than the people I meet irl. Lots of insecurity mostly, I have been low key stalked by an online date before after rejection but thankfully he didn't seem to take it too far. Just annoyed me for a week or so and moved on.
If that's not really what you're looking for, it's not a very good way of meeting people. Not to say there isn't any good eggs online, but you're going to be shifting through more shit to find them imo. The best relationships tend to come from mutual interest, and personally I find it harder to establish a connection when dating is the goal. Romantic relationships bloom from existing friendship if you ask me, if you try to skip that friendship step and go straight into romance, it just doesn't really fit into place right. Like forcing a cylinder through a square hole. I think the best way to find that kind of stuff is to just go out and explore your hobbies and interests. Make friends, meet friends of friends, expand your social circle in general. Do that and the universe will usually just fall into place naturally.

When I was 14 years old: I want to date a loli
When I was 20 years old: I'll only date a girl younger than me
Now (near 30s) : I'll even take someone older as long as she is ok looking and healthy. 😕

Dex-chan lover
Anyone got any romcom or horror stories from online dating?

p.s when @mireaderc gets to 40 years: I'm gonna be a wizard in an isekai.

Please open with caution.

CpmLmE1XgAAIXQ6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
When I was 14 years old: I want to date a loli.
When I was 20 years old: I still want to date a loli.
When I was 21 years old: Tomorrow I'm meeting this loli that I found on this loli dating site.
Now 22 years old: My jailmates are dating me...

Power Uploader
Not all online dating is bad... Just gotta find that decent person to trust. I can't say for me since all mines were bad 😅

Users who are viewing this thread