Futari Solo Camp - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I'm a Solo Camper, what about it?

Double-page supporter
FINALLY
MANGA WHERE PEOPLE ACTUALLY TALK AND SHARE INTERESTS
AHHHGAHAHA YESSSSSSSSSSS

Dex-chan lover
You got me at pg. 40. Gotta say the art is really nice. If it’s going to be more about camping then I’ll stay near the bonfire.

Dex-chan lover
Oh joy, another one of those manga that over-dramatizes every insipid aspect of a mundane hobby. Heck, it doesn't even qualify as real camping with all those facilities within walking distance. Dude wouldn't be so smug with himself camping in the middle of Borneo or the Amazon getting attacked by poisonous insects and having to shit in the dirt, would he? At least the girl livened things up a bit (rape accusation notwithstanding), even if the chicken straddling beer can got more fanservice points than she did. She's the only reason I'll be reading the next chapter.

Contributor
DYl06ZOXUAENPTV.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So a Het version of Yuru Camp. Hopefully this won't make anyone set a forest on fire like what happen when Yuru Camp anime was aired

Contributor
I'll rate it "good" to start, because it at least establishes the characters and the setting while even exploring it a little, but we'll see how much this remains a camping themed seinen before it devolves into "misundertandings lead to tension in romance." Still, photographs that are photo-edited is fine, at least it provides a nice detailed background instead of nothing. And the girl is undeniably sexy, which is peachy-keen.

Dex-chan lover
level 1 camper talking shit to the level 0
you brought a tent and a flint? wow bro

Users who are viewing this thread