Saikyou Yuusha wa Oharai Hako: Maou ni Nattara Zutto Ore no Musou Return - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Hero Saves His Comrades

Dex-chan lover
why even do the whole "i'm such a good guy, i don't kill" and the literally right after massacre a bunch of people... both groups were equally evil and nasty, why did one deserve to die while one only got a beating?

@Doomer Id guess since the first group only talked about it he was able to hold back, but because he saw the elves and the human trying to actually do it he didn't care as much.

Btw. the 3 on the cover suggest there are already 3 Volumes out, does someone know if only the translations are behind or are there no scans available.

Dex-chan lover
So he's insanely strong, but only for a short time due to energy issues? Interesting.

Dex-chan lover
So that's why he brought all that potion back in chapter 1.
Doping against the exhaustion with potion.

I guess that's also why the general seems a bit confident confronting him, he brought reinforcement and know MC won't last in a battle of attrition without the backing of the Kingdom conjuring infinite potion for him to use.
Guess MC having sympathy and helping the demi-human, and thus put MC near windblade, a safe escape route, is out of the general's expectation. Justifiable since you won't think that someone killing demi-human for living would have sympathy left for them.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this guy's magic/stamina is super low for a hero who beat the demon king.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the armor he used to wear gave him a bunch of stamina and magic power to allow him to fight longer?

Dex-chan lover
@Neramix This is not isekai though. He is the original resident of the world not reincarnated/transported there.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy. He’s not exactly built for endurance. Long winters maybe. And it seems like even his own species hates him despite being their candidate hero.

Double-page supporter
Cat is a blabbermouth and little sister elf need a bitch slap from her brother

Banned
New guys whenever they see some fantasy manga with heroes : I lIKe tHIs iSeKaI.

Dex-chan lover
Its fun so far though I hope the story isn't so shallow as to have humans be the only species capable of cruelty.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer the first group was smaller, or he had more stamina at the time, giving him the leeway to spare their lives, but the second time he knew he was gonna pass out after attacking, so there was no mercy.

Users who are viewing this thread