Rumpi with Potato

Hello, I would like to translate the manhwa The Tyrant's Whereabouts
to Spanish and I would like to do it for your English translation so please let me do it, of course I would put the English version translated by you.

Thanks for "The duchess' 50 tea recipes". Love this manhwa.🤩 Loking forward a new chapter**

KT_

Thxxx for all these released chapters at the same time!!! Thanks so so so much!

Can any1 post an invite code for discord? I cant seem to open the invite directly from here.. i really want to join the discord for this scans group...

Group Leader
It says that the invite link for discord has expired. Or maybe it was typed incorrectly…? Sorry for the bother.

I tried to go to your discord link to connect for early releases of Wedding Impossible and got an "Invite Invalid" message. Did you close the invitation? I am pretty new to discord so it may have been something I did?

Group Leader
@Tsali Whenever I try, it shows “Resolving Invite” for a full two seconds and then switches to “it’s invalid or has expired.” Maybe it was a special link from boosting that expired? Maybe it’s just me? I know it isn’t cause I hit the upper limit of servers cause other links work just fine. 😭

Group Leader
eh no? https://discord.gg/dsGWfCm this invite? @calvitre
it's fine for the other? if still doesnt work, please dm me

hi, I wanted to join the discord for moon witch and sun king, but the discord link doesn't seem to work? I tried typing it in and I tried clicking the icon at the top left..

Thank you for translating "Remarried Empress". Looking Forward For The Next Chapters Thanks Very Much

Users who are viewing this thread