Hina Change

Double-page supporter
just read chapter 1 on mangarock, "what the fuck" was all I managed to get in while i was reading it. It's this power of theirs mixed in with social rejection that fucked them up. I'm appalled and intrigued but all I can say is the male mc is pathetic and the female mc is unhinged. I understand you're going through a lot and probably wish you were born a woman but there's simply no excuse for what he did in that moment. He used her and she let him use her, even though they were separate for so long. And the female mc now only has him as an outlet since she's a social outcast so she'll keep being used by him. But she has a few screws loose anyways. This idea of oneness between them on top of all the shit that happened makes for such a complicated but interesting psychological premise.

I'm astonished with the amount of layers of stuff that just happened in one chapter. I look forward to the next.

My issue with this series is how the main guy has neglected what the main girls been going through does he really not know shes being bullied.

Contributor
Even though it has almost the same premise this is like the opposite of Bitter Change lol...

Group Leader
Not used to reading stuff like this but it's interesting... fucked up, but interesting.

........Oh dear ummmmmm YOOOOOOOOOOO its gets much fucking worse...... OMFG..... I'm wishing so many horrible things on that guy T_T

Im pretty sure she's pregnant

Aggregator gang
back in my days shounen manga is about some dude screaming each other name.

Shueisha: we do emergence now boys..

Dex-chan lover
I've seen some shit in my life but this... this is fucking creepy and evil. Fuck this.

Users who are viewing this thread