Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai.

Contributor
Shoujo...?

Again with the webcomics and the looser demographics (not saying it's a bad thing, but). Would have sworn this was seinen from the first chapter.

Group Leader
Shoujo...?

Again with the webcomics and the looser demographics (not saying it's a bad thing, but). Would have sworn this was seinen from the first chapter.
It's serialized in both Comic Polaris (shoujo) and Comic Meteor (seinen), but it's primarily marketed using Polaris. I'm veering towards Seinen myself, but...

I'm fine with shoujo as long as the characters are interesting and have a personality, like in this case.

Though I guess you could say the same for all the cookie-cutter harems getting pumped out.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there's a small gap between Aika's personality and motivations to her demeanor by the end. Might be the pace is just a little different to what I'm used to, I suppose.

jak

Contributor
Like it alot so far, but this doesn't come off as a shoujo to me at all.

It does have a bit of a Shoujo feel to it, but overall it is pretty neutral so far. If that ex-bf comes back as some misunderstood tragic bad-boy that really does like her, then it will have gone full Shoujo.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, for a shoujo, I'd say it's more towards seinen, or maybe josei? =/ Hrmmmm. Anyway, since it doesn't have that shoujo vibe to it, guess I'll follow it.

Contributor
@roankun:

Ahh... If it's like that... Well, mangadex doesn't support multiple entries in the demographic slot, so I'll just pull out the old seinen demographic genre-tag? Hmm... feels hacky but it'll have to do.

I'm enjoying this so far. No doubt they'll bring in more yokai (and please no third wheel).

Contributor
Oh this is adorable mmm...
Regarding whether this is shoujo or seinen, I believe the rule says that this should be put in the current demographic (or the last if the manga already completed) the manga published in mmm...
I'm not sure about this manga though since I don't understand Japanese at all to read the jp source mmm...

Aggregator gang
I love how fluffy and innocent this is, but I also love how the protagonist can easily scare people

Users who are viewing this thread