The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
MS6wX11_zpsac7658a1.gif

Dex-chan lover
A prince in love and a doting elder grandpa. One or both of them will give her justice.

Fed-Kun's army
Chinese old men are pretty hardcore usually, this ain't gonna go well for some people.

Sometimes I forget who she's supposed to be. I know she's supposed to be some sect leader from another world living in dead Feng Qingee's body but scars aside she doesn't look like the fake Feng Qingee at all. So did she change her appearance to look more like her original body or is the family of Feng Qingee just extremely blind?

And on a side note - what happened to the guy from the beginning, the one who called her little beggar?

@Lorraine I feel the manga makes sure you know who the fake and who the real one is so you don't get the same feel as the novel. In the Novel both Su Rouyon and Feng Qinqee have close to the same build and Su Rouyon uses a special skill that allows her to have a carbon copy face as Feng Qinqee so now Su Rouyon looks a 100% like Feng Qinqee. Plus Su Rouyon followed Feng Qinqee in everything so she even can even mimic Feng Qinqee habits to near perfect. I feel like they don't try to get that feel from the manga which is sad.

The guy will make a reappearance in the next arc [ /spoiler]

Yo girl...your yandere is showing...💀

I had to reread every chapter cause apparently I forgot many details, like the Uncle from the beginning.

Waahh this is starting to get interesting, with the Feng family getting involved. That grandpa is the best, let's see what happens when he sees the trickery

Ayee Qingee better be dishonored or something by the end of the arc, she's really annoying.

Her family and friends might be blind because only her grandfather who was in seclusion recognized her. I hope her grandfather punishes them severely...

@Lorraine *2 years later* Hes still in her storage ring, he had some ice poison in him and she used phoenix blood to fight it. Though they may have entirely offscreened him getting better and her releasing him. This story jumps a few sections entirely and seemingly off screened many important parts.

Users who are viewing this thread