Snake Mountain - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
The girl was an idiot and I hate everyone in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
That poor girl. She should have gone to the police, though. Not only were they forcing her into prostitution, but she was underage. They would have gotten put in the slammer.

F*ck, that pisses me off.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks (for translating this), I hate it (for cutting deeply through my heart).

Dex-chan lover
y the crap does stories like these keep hurting me... i guess im just the type that hates ntr. gosh this is the same feeling i get when i finish watching a season of an anime... and this is a oneshot...

Dex-chan lover
I guess Masaya just didn't want people to know what his sister was doing but it's really dumb that he didn't give the police that kind of evidence. You can get some life imprisonment for that kind of stuff. At least something better than hoping a bear eats him.

Contributor
This manga gives me really weird feeling mmm...
Pretty good oneshot mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Is something lost in translation in the last few pages?
I don’t quite understand what’s going on when Jun said that he thought a poisonous snake would “do the job.”

Was Jun just thinking that keeping a childhood secret with Hana could further their relationship? That can maybe explain why Hana indirectly asked to be buried with a snakeskin. It was for the sentiment.

Is letting the snake roam free in the mountain supposed to be symbolic of something? Is there some allusion to some snake mountain in Japanese folktales that I’m not getting? Also, I like the fact that the leather jacket and boots are to prevent snake bites rather than peace of mind for bear encounters.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak

Ah, that sounds right. Well, if Jun dies that’d leave poor Masaya all by himself in the end ( •~•)

I feel like this story needs another chapter, maybe to see Hana’s POV.

Users who are viewing this thread