2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
ooh... Now, I don't actually mind if the 2 main girl don't get together, it looks like they have their own options too xP
wasted opportunity to not take a photo of the artist sleeping together :(

Aggregator gang
Smooth pivot from Louko. A+ rejection acceptance. Classy girl, she deserves a sangria (made from locally produced and fair trade organic ingredients only, of course).

Dex-chan lover
I’m smelling a bizarre love-rectangle from both of these “factions”... and I for one welcome it with all the yuri!

Dex-chan lover
Too bad, it seem both of the collegues of the MCs are just here for the sake of being here and made the MCs progress into each other

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt
Sadly yeah, unless we get something to elaborate on them or maybe even make them both a side-couple, they’ll just be your standard “rival that’ll strengthen the main couple’s dynamic”

Dex-chan lover
I mean dunno what peoples expected, a lot of yuris have 2 MC who end up together. Most of the time side characters are just here to create dramas either for MC to end up together or strengthen their bond. I'm not gonna complain because i hate love triangle.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation. I love this slow slice of life story. This was a great chapter.

Louko accepted that rejection so positively aw she’s adorable, if she ever gets to meet koyuki (princess girl) i feel like they’d be extremely compatible ngl

Users who are viewing this thread