Author Chapter 1 (JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta)
woah
Woah! There is a manga for the novel? I hope the manga goes beyond the plot of the novel. There has to be so much more to discover in that story!
wow she really got fuck in comparison...
interesting
"An actual good isekai manga that involves sex?! Impossible!"
-Eonlars
so there's no charisma stat? or is he ignoring putting points in it? ?
Oh its this depressing one
there is isekai of everything and anything
Loved the novel, lets see how far this goes.
This is something new, but before i say "Boring isekai" i wanna know what skill she get. She should get atleast one.
The art's quite different from the ln cover, Chiba looks way more disgusting than I imagined

@FunZed
I feel like she's gonna get treated like shit by coworkers or other races before the guy actually does something... Or most likely the guy will get a change of heart or find a cute elf and leave the her behind... so .... What's the point really? to see her depressed? and the fact that she got NOTHING and the guy got everything makes me feel like this is a projection of the author, like a true fantasy for the most pathetic otakus to -- ... you know what? I've said enough. Is just not for me.

@plsnobully
Okay we got this one. When will we get the one about a isekai to a vending machine?
@Serenata if you don't mind more spoilers,

But yes, I can see people being put off by it just by the premise
Ah, yes.
Yeah kinda depressing, not that the heroine was a good person to begin with but still.

It reminds me of that stupid isekai with an herborist mc who does nothing but sleep with hookers. It’s a terrible manga.
I was expectin something like non-stop ecchi this and that but seeing the world from a perspective of this girls is oddly refreshing.

Sure she's selling herself off to make a living but she takes pride in it. She does seem liek she knows her stuff, tired of seeing MCs that mope around doing whatever. Kinda weird that a person who doesn't have an "isekai cheat" is the one who gets shit done.

Interdasting...
this got a manga adaptation? my heart isn't ready.
@plsnobully
Thanks for the spoilers. I was dying to know how this ends.

And since I like angst, I'll continue reading this.